#TastyTuesdays: scrumptious summer salad
Posted by Becky Cawood on June 21, 2016
1 cup cooked quinoa
1 cucumber chopped
1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
2 heaping handfuls of green beans cut in 1/2
4 sliced radishes
1/4 cup chopped dill
1/4 cup chopped (roasted) almonds
1/4 cup feta – Optional
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 lemon
sea salt to taste
pepper to taste
– Chop veggies. Add to bowl, except green beans.
– In a pot, bring water to a boil or simmer, add green beans for 1 minute. Drain and immediately add to ice water.
– Add blanched green beans to bowl of veggies.
– Mix in dill and dressing. Stir.
– Top with almonds and feta (optional). YUM!