We know these machines look intimidating, but our instructors are here to help!
Welcome to the House
Intimidated by the torture-device looking machines? We get it, they look scary. But don’t worry, the results will make you love them! Our instructors are here to introduce you to our machines and guide you through our method. With first timers coming in every day, our instructors know what steps to take to provide a great first experience.
- When should I get to my first class?
- First timers must arrive 10-15 minutes before class begins. Because our method is so unusual, a thorough introduction is required to take your first class. Once you check in at the front desk, we will give you an overview of the studio and your instructor will take about 5 minutes to go over our method and machines. Once it's time to start class, you can start at any open machine! **If a first timer is not present 5 minutes prior to class starting, you will not be allowed into class. For your safety, it is required that new members receive an overview of the method and machines prior to their first session.**
- What should I wear to class?
- Wear clothes you feel comfortable in and that allow you to easily move around. We require that you wear sticky socks on the Megaformer to prevent the spreading of germs as well as prevent your feet from sliding (you’ll thank us later). You’re welcome to bring your own socks or you can buy a pair at the front desk upon arrival. Running shoes are required for the CardioSculpt class.
- What should I bring?
- Sticky socks are required, water (or water bottle--we have a filler station), tennis shoes. We have towels in the studio! We do ask that you not bring your cell phones into class with you, as this can be distracting and dangerous on the machines. If you’re expecting an important call, you’re welcome to leave your cell phone at the front desk and we can come get you!
- Can I take a class while pregnant?
- We wouldn’t recommend trying a new workout if you’re expecting, but we’d love to help you get back in shape after the baby. However, clients who have been regularly attending classes may continue working out with us so long as you have received approval from your doctor. Instructors are trained to give modifications for pregnant clients. Before class, please let your instructor know that you are pregnant so that we can provide any modifications you may need during class.
- What does the SculptHouse Method do to my body?
- Whether taking a CardioSculpt or StrengthSculpt class, SculptHouse incorporates the perfect combination of the five basic elements of physical fitness: Cardio, Strength, Endurance, Body Composition, and Flexibility. Where many workouts and exercise regimens work to integrate as many of these elements as possible, Lagree Fitness™ meets all the elements not just in one session but in each and every move. By taking SculptHouse classes, you will burn calories and gain lean muscle. Its low-impact moves work the slow-twitch muscle fibers which burn fat and sculpt your muscles, allowing for a quicker recovery so you have less downtime.
- What is the difference between CardioSculpt Up/Down/360?
- We have created a weekly class schedule to encourage the perfect balanced workout and proper time for recovery. The CardioSculpt class is a 50 minute class divided between 25-minutes of Cardio on the Curve with 25-minutes of strength conditioning on the Megaformer. The use of the terms “up,” “down” and “360” refers to the muscle groups targeted during the Megaformer section. Refer to our METHOD page for more information (Link).
- How soon will I see results?
- You can see results in just 10 classes! For optimal results, classes should be taken at least 2-3 times per week.
- Why does my body shake?
- Shaking means it’s working! When your body shakes, it means your muscles are reaching the point of fatigue. The way we structure our Megaformer routines focuses on exhausting a body part before moving the other side or another muscle group. For example, we will work the left oblique through a series of exercises until reaching muscle failure then move on to another muscle group or to the other side of the body.
- What sort of amenities are in studio?
- Usually, you’ll find showers, lockers, deodorant, dry shampoo and other products. We also carry a curated collection of Activewear for men and women! Check out the details on each studio’s location page.
Please contact us with any additional questions! Check out our Policies page below for all studio policies!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
I have Osteoporosis - on the advice of my doctor, I was strongly encouraged to begin strength training exercises. The M3, is challenging, but I just know this is exactly what the "Doctor Ordered". SculptHouse is an excellent forum in state of the art workouts that ensures an improved lifestyle.
- Jo Shatlock
I thought my running days were over until I came to SculptHouse and tried the Woodway Curve. No pain, very low impact, challenging cardio blocks, and you burn 30% more calories in much less time than a regular treadmill workout
- Kimberly Waller
There is no other class like CardioSculpt. Within 50 minutes you get a full body workout, focusing on strength training while also getting your cardio fix. I love walking in the door knowing that I am about to experience an intense workout that is different every time!
- Dudley Long
The different sequences on the Megaformer and the Woodway Curve make each trip to Sculpt House the perfect mix of both strength and cardio training.
- Billy Glisson
Do you want to change your whole body and be in amazing shape, then Sculpt House is THE place for you! Sculpt House is exactly what Atlanta has desperately needed. This one of a kind workout combines core and full body strengthening infused with intense cardio . . . . creating the perfect cocktail for a “head turning” body. If you’re serious about getting in great shape and changing your body . . . then Sculpt House is the ONLY workout you need!