join the SculptHouse® team
Do you love fitness, fashion and working with people? Do you like working in a fun, healthy, positive environment? Come work for SculptHouse! We are looking for passionate, experienced, customer service-oriented individuals to join our team. We pride ourselves in our customer experience. At SH we want our customers to feel important. Our employees are smart, passionate, and genuine people who enjoy fitness and offer a spirited and welcoming environment for everyone.
Sales Associates serve as the face of SculptHouse, greeting guests and helping them navigate their experience with ease. While this person will complete typical front desk personnel duties, such as checking in clients for class, this role is heavily focused on the SculptHouse Boutique. Sales associates will assist with inventory procedures, boutique merchandise, and SculptHouseBoutique.com e-commerce transactions. Sales associates will also help maintain an organized, clean and stocked front of house.
Ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and basic sales experience. We are looking for a hard-working, independent self-starter with a friendly attitude and a knack for organization and sales.
- Already living an active, health-centered life
- Passionate about people, fitness and fashion
- Be an ambassador of the SculptHouse brand and the brands we carry in the boutique
- Knowledge and willingness to learn head-to-toe client styling in boutique
- An enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent sales and communication skills; previous sales experience is a plus
- Ability to use computer and learn the MarianaTek and Shopify platforms; experience with either platform is a preferred
- A schedule that allows for flexibility and availability to work a minimum of 16 hours per week
- Must be available for weekends, early mornings, evenings and some holidays
Hourly pay with bonus incentives. Discounted SculptHouse merchandise and free classes.
Facilities Maintenance Personnel
The facility maintenance team helps keep SculptHouse clean and looking great for our clients. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing general cleaning of studio and boutique, routine preventative maintenance and provide assistance to staff and clients.
- Detailed Oriented
- Knowledge of Maintenance
- Flexible Schedule (early AM, evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Hourly pay, discounted SculptHouse merchandise and free classes.