At SculptHouse, our mission is to help our clients lead healthier, happier and more conﬁdent lives through ﬁtness and fashion. We embrace individuality, personal style and turning potential into possible. We empower our employees to be confident, independent thinkers that embrace their individuality and personal strengths. To apply to a position at SculptHouse, please email Hiring@SculptHouse.com and include location (Atlanta or Dallas) and position in the subject line.
Buckhead Boutique Manager
This person leads day-to-day operations at the SculptHouse location, managing a team of Sales Associates and working with SculptHouse corporate to ensure the boutique and front of house experience aligns with the SculptHouse company standards. They must have strong customer service skills, the ability to communicate in an effective and efficient way, and a drive and passion for fashion and fitness. Must be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends and peak retail season hours
Full-time salary. Health benefits offered. Bonus program eligible. Discounted SculptHouse merchandise, free classes and local partnership perks.
Boutique Sales Associate (Atlanta or Dallas)
Sales Associates serve as the face of SculptHouse, greeting guests and helping them navigate their experience with ease. While this person will complete typical front desk personnel duties, such as checking in clients for class, this role is heavily focused on the boutique. Sales associates will assist with inventory procedures, boutique merchandising, and e-commerce fulfillment. Sales associates will also help maintain an organized, clean and stocked front of house.
Ideal candidate has strong customer service skills, basic sales experience and demonstrated ability to be reliable and punctual. We are looking for a hard-working, independent self-starter with a friendly attitude and a knack for organization and sales.
Skills and duties:
- Passionate about people, fitness and fashion
- Be an ambassador of the SculptHouse brand and the brands we carry in the boutique
- Knowledge and willingness to learn head-to-toe client styling in boutique
- An enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Customer service skills
- Excellent sales and communication skills; previous sales experience is a plus
- Ability to use computer and learn the POS platforms
- A schedule that allows for flexibility and availability to work a minimum of 16 hours per week
- Must be available for weekends, early mornings, evenings and some holidays
Internships are unpaid but may qualify for school credit. Interns may get free drop in classes and discount on merchandise.
Applicants must be able to get to work on time and during scheduled shifts. Some internships require access to a car and ability to transport inventory.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
E-commerce Intern: Full Time
- Learn how to use Shopify
- Assist with online merchandising
- Help manage web fulfillment
- Assist with Shopify reporting
- Assist with sales and merchandising
- Work with our retail team at our online warehouse
Social Media / Marketing Intern: Full Time
- Instagram marketing
- Track Instagram insights
- Send weekly marketing inspiration
- Online merchandising
- Assist with photoshoots
Inventory/Fulfillment Intern: Part-Time
- Aid in receiving and processing inventory
- Web fulfillment
- Assist in merchandising
- Analyze trends and reporting
- Assist in inventory flow
- Prepare for photoshoots
- Assist in monthly inventory checks