COVID-19 & Studio Closures
On June 16, 2020 SculptHouse announced the closure of its locations in Charlotte, Nashville and Sandy Springs.
- Personal Training sessions require a 12 hour cancelation notice
- To cancel your session, simply do so through our app or website
- If you cancel your session after the 12 hour cancelation window, you will forfeit your credit
- Our Personal Training booking window will cut off one hour prior to session time
- We suggest that first timers arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class to receive an overview of the method and machines prior to their first session.
- First time clients not present prior to the start of class, will not be allowed to take class.
- If a first time client arrives less than 5 minutes prior to class and misses the overview from the instructor, we will be happy to reschedule your visit.
- If you know you will be late or unable to make class, please call the studio and we will early cancel your reservation so that you can take your first class another time.
- Sticky socks are required for class and can be purchased at the studio. First timers receive 50% off their first pair.
- Clients must be at least 16 years old to attend classes. Any client under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Class Cancellation Policy
- All classes require a 12-hour cancellation notice.
If you are unable to make your scheduled class, you may switch your reservation to another class that same day. This is allowed once per day. Pleasecall the studio prior to your original class time and we will reschedule you into another available class that day. You are not able to do this through the booking app.
- If you do not come to class, package holders will lose a class credit and unlimited members will be charged a $25 no-show fee.
As a SculptHouse client, you are grantedone free “late cancel” to be used at any time for any reason.
- All Monthly Membership packages allow (1) class per day.
- Unlimited memberships will be charged $25 if a class is not cancelled in advance of the 12-hour cancellation period (unless you are able to switch into another class that same day. Please call the studio to switch class times.)
- Month-to-Month contracts must be canceled 30 days before the next billing cycle to avoid being charged for the following month’s package. The 3 month minimum must be met.
- The 1 Year Unlimited Special is a 6-month contract and is non-refundable. It will end after 6 months of activation date.
- Unlimited memberships may be paused for a 1 month period for any reason. Please call the studio to schedule. If an injury calls for suspending your membership for more than 1 month, a doctor’s notice will be required.
- Registering for the waitlist is treated the same as registering for a class. When prompted to join the waitlist, choose “Yes, add me to the Waitlist.” You will be notified up to 12 hours before the class if you have been added into class from the waitlist. If your plans change, please remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid being added in to class. If you are added into class and do not attend, package holders will lose the credit and unlimited members will be charged $25.
- If a client has not arrived by the start of class, their spot can be forfeited by a waitlist or walk-in client unless they call before the start of class and confirm that they are coming to class, but running late.
- If you are added from the waitlist 60 minutes or more before the start of class, the 12-hour cancellation policy still applies.
- We offer a 60-minute “grace period” before class that will allow you to early cancel if you can’t make it to class at the last minute.
Terms & Conditions
- All class sales are final. Classes are not eligible for transfer, refund or exchange. Classes and packages expire after one year from purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.
- All classes must be pre-paid through our website or purchased at the front desk prior to class. A valid credit card is required for all accounts.
- Clients are required to wear socks with grippers. These are available for purchase at the studio.
- First time clients not present prior to start of class will not be allowed to take class.
- Clients must be at least 16 years old to attend classes. Any client under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Guardian must sign a waiver in person on their behalf.