- Penalties for no-shows and late cancels are as follows:
- 1-Year Membership: $25 fee per cancelation
- Monthly Membership: $25 fee per cancelation
- Monthly 4/8 Pack: loss of credit
- Weekly Pass 1, 2 and 3 credits: loss of credit
- Weekly Pass Unlimited: $25 fee
- Packages: loss of credit
- First time clients not present prior to the start of class will not be allowed to take class
- If you booked your reservation through SH directly and know you will be late or unable to make class, please call the studio and we will early cancel your reservation so that you can take your first class another time
- Sticky socks are required for class and can be purchased at the studio
- We cannot accommodate first timers who are pregnant and in their third trimester. Please see below for the pregnancy policy
- Clients must be at least 16 years old to attend classes. Any client under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Grip socks are required for every client. There are no exceptions
- Please bring a pair to each class or purchase from the front desk
- This policy is to ensure that you do not slip on the machine and to ensure machine cleanliness
Pick A Spot Policy
Reservations booked through the SculptHouse app or website may use our Pick A Spot functionality
- Customers may switch their spot on their own via our app or website up to 12 hours before the class start time by canceling and rebooking the new spot
- If customers would like to switch spots the day of the class, please call the studio or request in person no less than 30 minutes prior to the class time
- Reservations booked through a third party such as ClassPass are not eligible for Pick A Spot, as this is a SculptHouse booking system functionality and a membership perk
Pregnancy and Injury
Please communicate with your instructor prior to class if you are pre/postnatal or have an injury so that they can instruct you on specific modifications.
- Our workout is very supportive for pregnant clients and we love being a part of your journey during this time and our instructors have received specialized pre/postnatal training.
- With this being said, it is important to realize that working out while pregnant should be approached with care and it is important that you are not starting this method for the first time once you are pregnant, as there are a number of modifications and even exercise changes that must be made to keep you and baby safe (which will be hard to accommodate if you are just getting started with the method)
- Lagree Fitness is a very core and stability based workout, with many of the exercises needing to be modified after 12 weeks
- It is important that we know about your pregnancy or injury prior to class so that we can talk through the modification or change certain exercises in your routine
- Every client’s pregnancy journey is different, but there are a limited number of exercises safe for the third trimester, so we ask that you have been coming regularly prior to working out with us this far along in your pregnancy
- Please consult with your doctor prior to taking a class
- To cancel your session, simply do so through our app or website
- If you cancel your session after the 12 hour cancelation window, you will forfeit your credit
- Our Personal Training booking window will cut off one hour prior to session time
Registering for the waitlist is treated the same as registering for a class. If you are moved from the waitlist into class more than one hour before the class time, your credit will be used.
- When prompted to join the waitlist, choose “Yes, add me to the Waitlist.”
- If your plans change, please remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid being added into class.
- If you are added into class and do not attend, package holders will lose the credit and unlimited members will be charged $25
- We offer a 60-minute “grace period” before class that will allow you to early cancel if you can’t make it to class at the last minute
- If a client has not arrived by the start of class, their spot can be forfeited by a waitlist or walk-in client unless they call before the start of class and confirm that they are coming to class, but running late
Any reservation not checked in at the start of class may be released to another client
- If you are running behind you must call or text the studio to hold your spot for up to 10 minutes
- Clients more than 10 minutes late will have to wait until the mid-class break to go into the class.
Clients are asked to stay for the entire duration of the class
- If there are extenuating circumstances and your must leave class early, please inform your instructor ahead of time so they can assign you a spot to limit disruptions during class.
- Personal items must be left outside the studio, out of walkways and stored securely in a locker
- Cell phones are not permitted in the studio during class and must be put away
- Under no circumstances are cell phones to be used while on the machines
- 1 Class - 30 days
- 5-Pack - 2 months
- 10-Pack - 3 months
- 20-Pack - 9 months
- Clients may bring their children or pets to SculptHouse when they are not taking class
- Children or pets are only permitted in the Boutique/front of house area (not the studio) and must be supervised at all times
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied to take class at SculptHouse (and have a legal guardian sign a consent form on their behalf)
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to take class
- Pets must be on a leash
- All class sales and membership charges are final.
- Classes are not eligible for transfer, refund or exchange.
- Classes and packages expire according to the timelines listed under the "Class Expiration" section of this page or for special packages, according to the timeline listed on the purchase page prior to checkout
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.
- All classes must be pre-paid through our website or purchased at the front desk prior to class.
- A valid credit card is required for all accounts. If an active credit card is not applied to your account you will not be able to enter class until there is a valid card on file.
- First time clients not present prior to the start of class will not be allowed to take class and will lose their credit.