Class Cancellation Policy
All classes require a 12-hour cancellation notice
If you are unable to make your scheduled class, you may switch your reservation to another class that same day if the reservation was made through the SculptHouse website or app (not a third party).
- This is allowed once per day.
Please call the studio prior to your original class time and we will reschedule you into another available class that day. Please note: you are not able to do this through the booking app.
- If you do not come to class, package holders will lose a class credit and weekly and monthly members will be charged a $25 no-show fee. Penalties for no-shows are as follows:
- 1-Year Membership: $25 fee
- Monthly Membership: $25 fee
- Monthly 4/8 Pack: loss of credit
- Weekly Pass 1,2 and 3 credits: loss of credit
- Weekly Pass Unlimited: $25 fee
- Packages: loss of credit
We require first timers to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class to receive an overview of the method and machines prior to their first session
- First time clients not present prior to the start of class, will not be allowed to take class but we will be happy to reschedule your first visit
- If you know you will be late or unable to make class, please call the studio and we will early cancel your reservation so that you can take your first class another time
- Sticky socks are required for class and can be purchased at the studio. First timers receive 50% off their first pair
- Clients must be at least 16 years old to attend classes. Any client under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Personal Training sessions require a 12 hour cancelation notice
- To cancel your session, simply do so through our app or website
- If you cancel your session after the 12 hour cancelation window, you will forfeit your credit
- Our Personal Training booking window will cut off one hour prior to session time
- Registering for the waitlist is treated the same as registering for a class. When prompted to join the waitlist, choose “Yes, add me to the Waitlist.” You will be notified up to 12 hours before the class if you have been added into class from the waitlist. If your plans change, please remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid being added into class. If you are added into class and do not attend, package holders will lose the credit and unlimited members will be charged $25
- If a client has not arrived by the start of class, their spot can be forfeited by a waitlist or walk-in client unless they call before the start of class and confirm that they are coming to class, but running late
- If you are added from the waitlist 60 minutes or more before the start of class, the 12-hour cancellation policy still applies
- We offer a 60-minute “grace period” before class that will allow you to early cancel if you can’t make it to class at the last minute
Any reservation not checked in at the start of class may be released to another client
- If you are running behind you must call or text the studio to hold your spot
- Spots may be held up to 10 minutes after the start of class, but your specific machine may be re-assigned
- Clients more than 10 minutes late will not be permitted to class but may move to a later class (within the same business day) with no fee or credit forfeit
Leaving Classes Early
Clients are asked to stay for the entire duration of the class
If there are extenuating circumstances and your must leave class early, pleaseinform your instructor ahead of time
Cell phones are not permitted in the studio during class
- Social media and photos may only be taken before or after class
- Phones should be left in lockers during class
Bags, purses, coats and personal items must be left outside the studio and stored securely in a locker
Class packages sold in 2021 will be subject to new expiration timelines listed below. Packages purchased prior to 2021 will not be affected.
- 1 Class - 30 days
- 5-Pack - 2 months
- 10-Pack - 3 months
- 20-Pack - 9 months
Memberships may be frozen once per calendar year for up to 60 days
Freeze requests that extend beyond 60 days must be accompanied by a doctor’s note explicitly stating that you are unable to work out at SculptHouse for a given time period
Memberships may only be cancelled before their contract expiration when accompanied by a doctor’s note or with proof of a move outside of a 20-mile radius to your home studio.
- If you choose to cancel your membership before your contract you will be responsible for finishing out and paying for your current month. No partial-month reimbursements will be issued.
Cancellation requests that are unaccompanied by a doctor’s note or proof of move will be subject to a contract cancellation fee equal to the amount of two month’s membership fee (in addition to finishing out your current billing cycle)
Child & Pet Policy
Although we feel that your family is our family, to ensure everyone's safety, we do not permit children or pets to be unaccompanied at SculptHouse.
Please understand this is for their safety and a legal requirement for health facilities.
- Clients may bring their children or pets to SculptHouse when they are not taking class
- Children or pets are only permitted in the Boutique/front of house area (not the studio) and must be supervised at all times
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied to take class at SculptHouse (and have a legal guardian sign a consent form on their behalf)
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to take class
- Pets must be on a leash
Terms & Conditions
- All class sales are final. Classes are not eligible for transfer, refund or exchange. Classes and packages expire after one year from purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.
- All classes must be pre-paid through our website or purchased at the front desk prior to class. A valid credit card is required for all accounts.
- Clients are required to wear socks with grippers. These are available for purchase at the studio.
- First time clients not present prior to start of class will not be allowed to take class.
- Clients must be at least 16 years old to attend classes. Any client under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Guardian must sign a waiver in person on their behalf.